TAKING CARE OF YOUR JEWELS
These are few suggestions to help mantain the high quality and appearance of your jewels :
- To avoid scratching, store your pieces separately in a jewelry pouch.
- Put on your jewelry only after having applied any beauty care products, such as perfume and cosmetics.
- Avoid contact with salt/or chlorinated water or any other chemical substances that can be corrosive.
- Be careful during any manual work and avoid contact with any surface that could scratch the jewelry.
- Wipe off your jewelry with a soft cloth after having worn it.
- For the periodical polishing of your jewels, it is recommended to contact professionals.
- For more information or suggestions: email@example.com